Thursday, October 25, 2012

Things Kylie and Catherine Say/Don't Say

Dear Friend,

In an effort to help you get to know us better, this post is dedicated to our own version of "things people say/don't say." The first list are statements we tend to say quite a bit- if you know us personally, we're sure you've heard these many times before. However, the second list consists of quotes that we would probably never ever say. And without further ado, enjoy the lists!

Things Kylie and Catherine Say 

"Ruh roh!" 

"What's your coffee order?" 

"I am flipping a switch!" 

"Take me out of the oven because I am done." 

"Don't worry about it." 

"Don't die on me, kay?" 

"Stop the violence!" 

"Let's be honest..." 

"It's only 11:00? Wow, it's early!" 

"I'm turning blue again..." 

"So if we split this 5 hour energy drink, we'll each get 2.5 hours of energy." 

"We sent you an email." 

"Hey! We have friends!" 

"Let's think about this..." 

"Fear not." 

"Let's make some tea." 

"I'm cold." 

Things Kylie and Catherine Don't Say 

"I would love a marionberry!"

"Please scratch your leg louder."

"I bought a sweater from J-Crew today." 

"We don't like making new friends."

"Taylor Swift is getting old."

"All our friends are the same age as us" 

"What's pinterest?"

"Please don't respond to our email."

"I don't know that middle schooler." 

"Nice parking job, Kylie!"

"We haven't been to the library in forever."

"Don't be yourself." 

"Investigate self-hate."

We hope you found these statements amusing :) Let us know if there are other things we say/don't say that we forgot to write down!

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."- C.S Lewis 

Yours truly,
Kylie and Catherine

1 comment:

  1. I think you forgot to add "you're fine" to the things you (Kylie) say :)

    ReplyDelete